We are a drug free, smoke free workplace and our dress code includes cowboy hat, boots, jeans and a great working environment.
Employment Opportunities with Pathways On Pleasure Valley Inc.
Thank you for your interest in working with Pathways On Pleasure Valley. Working around horses at a ranch is an experience that many dream of.
Riding & Life Experience
Our goal at Pathways On Pleasure Valley is to create a safe and enjoyable horse riding trail experience for our visitors. We are an active tourist business with different components that make up our company.
Pathways On Pleasure Valley has a long and rich history. We are guiding guests on our private trails of 225 acres.
Descriptions of Positions at Pathways On Pleasure Valley:
- We have both part-time seasonal, and full-time opportunities. We are year-round operation.
- Guiding trail rides from 1 hour to 2 hours in length and performing general barn duties and chores.
- Daily activities include ranch chores, horse care, fence and equipment maintenance, trail maintenance and guiding trail rides.
- Previous riding experience and horsemanship required.
- Seasonal position from May through October.
Requirements for Applicants:
- All positions are required to dress in western shirts or english riding outfit.
- Must have strong work ethic and willing to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Applicants must be at least 18yrs of age and legal to work in Canada.
- We are a weekend-holiday operation, you must be able to also work weekends and holidays.
- We are now accepting applications for the Spring, Summer, Fall Season for both full time and part-time. positions.
- To apply, please email your application to email@example.com with subject line “Employment: Trail Guide”.